Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Noon time on a warm Christmas Day

Almost high noon on this 70 degree Christmas Day!  At the home parish we are done for the day.  Because of the super heavy attendance at our 3 vigil Masses and Midnight Mass we know the need for Christmas Day is no more than 2 masses.  Done!  Our Priests, not to mention Deacons, can now relax for the rest of this day with family, friends, food and maybe some Christmas Day traditions.

Wendy and I did our thing this morning and I received some great clothes for work and the book I asked for by Jimmy Akin: The Bible is a Catholic Book.  Wendy also loaded me up with some sugar free snacks.  For my part Wendy got a big credit at her favorite spa joint, coffee she loves and more.  Remember, I also have to prepare for December 26th which in my world is Wendy's birthday.

So between getting ready for Christmas dinner with family from my side and trying on new clothes I've been watching White Christmas and Christmas Story.  I absolutely love these movies.

I mentioned the weather; this year we get a mild one with a projected high of 72.  It's a little dreary so we may experience Christmas evening fog.  All things considered, not bad at all.

So relax and enjoy the rest of your Christmas Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment