Monday, September 9, 2019

Observations after Saints game #1 which they won in miraculous fashion

Random observations as the Saints beat the Texans 30-28:

Will Lutz is incredible; what a great kick to win the game when all seemed lost
Drew Brees is indeed worth every bit of it; he is right there with Tom Brady and he is more likeable
Alvin Kamara and Michael Thomas are awesome
So was Ted Ginn Jr. tonight
I like the possibilities that will develop with the new TE
Overall, offensive line was really good
We are going to miss Mark Ingram(never thought I would admit that)
Sean Payton is a pretty damn good coach, heh
I thought the defensive line played good except against the run
What the hell was wrong with the back 7 on defense; hey guys, this won't be good enough week after week
Did I mention Will Lutz kick was incredible?
Taysom Hill always manages to be a contributor
Hey dude fielding punts, enough with the stupid stuff, ok?
The referees absolutely blew the call with the replay at end of first half
The Saints fans brought everything they had; best damn fans in the NFL
Loved the referee outfits all throughout the Dome
That rookie center, McCoy, not a bad job at all
My opinion: get rid of Eli Apple, like today
And while we are at it: Marcus Davenport was NOT worth two #1 draft picks
We need Sheldon Rankins like now
I did not like the time of the kickoff but am enjoying a win before 10 pm.
Geaux Saints; I really do love the Saints.
I don't think I overly offended anyone on Facebook tonight
It's New Orleans; we do believe in miracles
Roman Harper is rocking a cool suit on Channel 6 right now
All the other NFC South teams lost so the Saints are in first place after week 1
Where was JJ Watt tonight?
At the end of the season they will count this one as a W, despite all the details


Saints 30 Texans 28 and I drove home for 12 hours today so good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment