Monday, October 1, 2018

Monday morning blogging

If you run a Catholic blog sometimes Monday mornings are a vast wasteland.  Up early to check all my various newsfeeds, including from the Vatican where it is well past noon and nothing; absolutely nothing!

I was also hoping to find a copy of the letter from Archbishop Aymond asking the faithful of New Orleans to make the Fridays of October as days of prayer and fasting for the sins of Church leadership.  In the short time I have, can't find it.

And then I need to get to work early having missed three straight days as Wendy tries to battle serious stuff.  Sadly, she is still there and I will not be able to help her today as I am short staffed at the bank.  So some quick morning prayers, putting the computer down and praying for my wife and a day at work that is well short of chaotic.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment