Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday night update on Wendy

Things appear better tonight yet the battle is far from over.  Wendy had a busy day and surprised us with enough strength to take a shower and a walk with one of the PT guys (who, by the way, I witnessed his marriage and baptized his babies).  She seems to have dished the fever and the bacteria infection is reacting in a positive way to the antibiotics.

She still has some sickening side effects and still needs some treatments before we can discuss discharge and recovery.

For now I will again thank so many for prayers, help and the so many phone calls I cannot possibly return until next week.

Special thanks to my friends, who know who they are, who cut my grass and cleaned my house today.

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment