Friday, August 31, 2018

Maybe one more night

 I have new equipment at the house to try and restore my internet connection.  I’m actually not sure if I want to tackle this tonight.  Today was a tough day.  An old friend who I just reunited with last Sunday has died.  I plan to do something more detailed/more nobler for my friend Alan.  Today was also last day at work day before my Labor Day 10 day vacation.  It was a busy get it done kind of day.  Unable to get a real lunch break I have not blogged since 8 this morning.  Tonight I got my Brennan fix even if it was just a one hour visit.  And now I’m home just wanting to unwind thinking we will tackle the whole internet thing tomorrow!  I have used the time recently made available to me  to start reading again.  If I have a thing it would be a plethora of books.  So what am I reading??  I have selected two books and they are:

Beyond Sunday Becoming a 24/7 Catholic by Teresa Tomeo.  Good book full of many practical ideas!

Christ is Passing By
Homilies by St Josemaria Escriva by Scepter Publishing

I have enjoyed reading again, something I never intended to stop doing when I begin to blog!

It will be interesting to see what will happen once I’m all digital again!

Have a nice peaceful Friday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment