Monday, January 4, 2016

How I spent my Monday night

Thanks to my brother Deacon Don tonight we combined to have Adoration in St. Jane de Chantal Church for well over 100 CCD children.  The children ranged from 2nd and 3rd graders all the way to high school students.  When appropriate Deacon Don or myself would explain what was happening with Adoration and what is meant by the Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist.  I was able to lead the students in prayer 3 different times including Benediction and Reposition with the last group gathered in the Church.

My prayer is that some of the kids "get it" and will talk about their time in front of Jesus with parents and others.  And what a nice opportunity tonight to be in front of Jesus on this Christmas season Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment