Friday, March 30, 2012

An amazing video from the monks of St. Joseph Abbey and Seminary College

After seeing the stunningly beautiful vocations video for St. Joseph Abbey and Seminary College, right here in Covinton, LA on the Northshore of New Orleans, at a few others website, I decided to link their website so you too can see this amazing video for yourself.  Not only view the video but take a look around the website of this "best kept secret" in the New Orleans area and the Catholic Church in and of New Orleans.

Here is the website:  http://saintjosephabbey.com/vocations.php

St. Joseph Abbey is special to me because the Benedictine Monks staffed my home parish for many, many years of St. Jane de Chantal in Abita Springs.  Also, the Abbey became the place I attended daily Mass for years as well as attending vespers as often as I could.  The Abbey is the place of the great youth festival known as Abbey Fest and the site of many wonderful retreats including one during my formation and retreats for the subsequent classes of deacon candidates after my ordination.

Enjoy!  Ora et Labora!

No comments:

Post a Comment