Saturday, May 28, 2011

Steven Tyler's ex-girlfriend now speaks about her abortion. Powerful!

Several weeks ago I posted an article about Steven Tyler of Aerosmith fame and recently American Idol, and the profound impact on his life from an abortion by his then girlfriend Julia Holcombe.  Very recently Julia has come forward and the article I am posting now is also very profound.  It's a lengthy article so I'm providing the link below and strongly encouraging all to read it.

The impact of abortion is forever.  And the decision to repent is precious is God's eyes.

Here is the entire article:

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/the-light-of-the-world-the-steve-tyler-and-julia-holcomb-story

I hope this will encourage you, and me, to redouble our efforts to be a pro-life people!

No comments:

Post a Comment