Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Update before the Retreat

I have been happy to post the devotions right here on my blog of the Stations of the Cross. Even if you cannot attend the Stations at your local Catholic Church, please pray with this powerful pray and mediatate on the scriptural references.

I have posted devotions for Stations 1-8 and will resume upon my return next week from the retreat at the Rayburn prison.

Speaking about the prison ministry, I'm just overwhelmed by recent events. We grow in numbers every week and are reaching these men with the Gospel message. Tonight, we had our 1st Baptism and currently have two men preparing to be baptized. And we will have a confirmation after Easter. I have a Priest who has made a major comittment to me and the men and he is coming every month to hear confessions.

Also, the retreat starts tomorrow afternoon and runs through Sunday night. I'll be exhausted. My cookie update; if you read my previous cookie blog, now stands at 86 dozen cookies. Wow! And this is indeed part of the prayer ministry as those who prepared them for me did so covering the cookies and the ministry with prayer.

So, I'll be off the blog for a few days. Please pray for the retreat and the ministry. May God continue to abundantly bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment