Wednesday, December 30, 2015

In the meantime, what about the weather

I love the autumn and winter months; they are my favorite time of the year.  Somehow, when I wasn't looking autumn just blew right past me and winter began last week.  I probably did not notice that either as our first 10 days or so of winter have been unseasonably warm and incredibly wet.  In fact the whole October until today has been similar.  I feel like I am missing out on my favorite time of the year.  Sure, we have football and holidays and the air isn't as oppressive as the summer, but I sure have missed the seasonal weather.

This morning we were told that this rain that moved in last night will now be with us for both New Year's Eve and New Year's Day; fun:(

Sometimes when this happens the months of January and February bail us out and act winter-like; and sometimes they can feel like spring.  So we accept what we get because surely we can do nothing about this.

In the meantime, enjoy Christmas and the upcoming New Year and hang on because Mardi Gras starts in about 1 week!

But can we have a little less rain??

No comments:

Post a Comment