Monday, December 1, 2014

Not the way I wanted to start December

After I arrived home from preaching at the 7 a.m. mass yesterday my wife very calmly told me she wanted to go to the hospital.  Knowing her better than I know myself, I understood.  She has been a heart patient since she was 35, the product of bad genes and those cool young years of smoking like crazy.  She beat that almost 10 years ago!  This event was an irregular and rapid heartbeat with some difficulty breathing.  Having had prior blockages, etc. you just don't mess around.

She has been in the hospital about 21 hours now, stabilized, heart rate reduced and under observation all night.  I just talked to her and she sounds good.  Today we face some tests and more results and hopefully a protocol.

I am praying, and asking you too, that she can come thru this scare with a minimum of remedies.  Having such a history, I know she does not want to go thru another angiogram or any kind of surgery.  Of course, if that is what she needs, that is what we do!  I have been supported by hundreds of prayers from friend and family and my facebook community.  I know my blog readers will do the same.

Please pray for Wendy's quick and easy recovery!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment