Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Getting busy

After the excitement of last night I say it's time to get busy.  November elections are always exciting, especially if pleased by the outcome.  While we have unfinished business here in Louisiana, I say get busy.
Tonight I will witness and assist at a Confirmation back home at St. Jane's in Abita Springs.  Our Archbihop, Gregory Aymond, will preside.  I am thankful to my home parish family for including me in tonight's celebration.  Friday night we celebrate Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament followed by Mass in honor of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  This happens at MHT.  Then Saturday it is all morning formation for our 2018 class of aspiring deacon candidates.  Later that afternoon I have a Baptism, and another Baptism Sunday.
Yes, I say stay busy, or get busy.  Politics is a necessary evil, and yes, many of us waste too much time on football.  For me, I am happiest when ministry keeps me busy!!!  It's who I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment