Friday, December 18, 2020

A new Bishop for western Pennsylvania

 

Bishop-Elect Larry J. Kulick - Diocese Of Greensburg

Pope Appoints New Bishop of Greenburg, Pennsylvania in US

Bishop-elect Larry J. Kulick

Share this Entry

Bishop-elect Larry J. Kulick is a Western Pennsylvania native and a devoted servant to the Lord, best characterized as a “roll up his sleeves and get to work” kind of leader.  On Friday, Dec. 18, he was appointed by The Holy Father, Pope Francis, as the sixth Bishop of the Diocese of Greensburg. Prior to his appointment as Bishop-elect, Monsignor Kulick served as Diocesan Administrator after his predecessor Bishop Malesic was installed as Bishop of the Diocese of Cleveland in September.

“I would like to express my gratitude to the Holy Father for his confidence and trust in appointing me as Bishop of the Diocese of Greensburg. Western PA has always been my home. I feel honored to be able to serve as Bishop in the Diocese where I was born, raised, educated, ordained, and have served my entire life,” said Bishop-elect Kulick.

No comments:

Post a Comment