Sunday, April 21, 2019

All is done for another Easter

I call it holy exhaustion.  Demanding, although very spiritual, are the days of the Triduum.  The liturgies are longer from Holy Thursday, to Good Friday and then of course the great Easter Vigil.  Last night we had a glorious vigil and welcomed our new Catholics into the Church.  After the long Mass and a reception for the new members of the Church I arrived at midnight before getting home and would be up and at it early today for the Easter mass at the mission church in Bush.  I can say 6:30 arrived early.  And from there I wrapped up by diaconal duties at the 10 am mass.

With there being no mass this evening Wendy and I were able to Skype with Calvin & Katelyn and then we were off to visit with Brennan for an Easter dinner and fun.  She, like her Pops, seemed to be tottering on exhausted too.

So I am now off to bed, tired but fulfilled.

Remember Easter continues beyond this Sunday.  Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment