Monday, July 23, 2018

Getting prepared for Monday at the 2018 National Diaconate Congress

So enthusiasm is the #1 reason I can give for my early wake up time today.  I've been blogging since 5:15 and soon I will be preparing to go downstairs for the morning events, Lauds, Mass and then a talk by Cardinal Tobin and more.

I predict that my blogging today may be postponed to much later as this is one jam packed day.

Monday morning is dawning very cloudy over the Mississippi River as some rain may fall and bring a little relief from the unrelenting heat.  But based on my conversations with so many visiting deacons and families, the heat has not stopped them all from exploring New Orleans.

So soon I had downstairs and will promise to blog when possible.

I am really enjoying the 2018 National Diaconate Congress!

No comments:

Post a Comment