Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The freezing cold weather has kicked our butt

Literally, this round of freezing weather has left me without any water at my house.  See, I told you before we southerners really do struggle with severe winter.  Living in a rural area I have an independent water pump, my water comes out of the ground.  So I always make sure there is insulation in my pump shed, I put a light on the motor and we do run our water all night from two separate faucets.  And still no water.  So in typical Mike fashion, I am at a loss what to do next.  Trying to remember how life and things in general could be much worse, this is still very disappointing and frustrating.  Stay tuned for updates.  Oh by the way, it is not expected to get above freezing today until after noon and for only 5 to 6 hours before we freeze again.

No comments:

Post a Comment