Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

I wish all my readers and viewers a very happy Thanksgiving!!  I love this holiday even though my wife and I treat this day as a quiet day.  We will go to Mass, watch the parades in the morning and some football in the afternoon.  For our feast a modified meal to accommodate my surgery recovery.  There will be turkey though!  And there will be time for some prayer and reflection throughout the day.

For each of you reading I hope your Thanksgiving Day is blessed in ways that are important to you.  Please know that all of you, blog visitors, are in my prayers today!

I love starting the day with Mass as I recall that Eucharist literally translated means Thanksgiving.  And to receive the Eucharist today(as it is anyday) is the greatest feast I will participate in ever!!

Again, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment