Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year

The abitadeacon wishes all my readers, fellow bloggers, and friends and family a most Happy 2017.  May this New Year, this promise of new hope, be filled with every grace and blessing.  I wish to offer too my sincere thank-you for the year that passed, 2016, by far the most read year for my very simple and unsophisticated blog.

Our journey into 2017 is already well underway with my New Year's postings of Pope Francis' very busy last few hours.  And soon my homily, delivered today at our local 8 am Mass will be posted.

As this New Year begins please be in prayer for some special intentions, challenges my family is facing right now, and know that I pray for all who take some time throughout the year to visit abitadeacon.blogspot.com.

Again, Happy New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment