Monday, December 12, 2016

Celebrating another anniversary of service; 12-13-2008

Below is a picture from my ordination weekend with two classmates, Deacons Paul Augustine and Deacon Ricky Suprean.  Tomorrow the 23 men of the Class of 2008 will remember our 8th anniversary since Archbishop Hughes laid hands upon us at St. Louis Cathedral and declared us Permanent Deacons for Holy Mother Church!




I am very grateful to God and the Church of the Archdiocese of New Orleans for this graced opportunity to serve and have tried, as best as I can, to be faithful to my calling and to the people of God.  I love the ministries entrusted to me, especially Rayburn Correctional Center, St. Jane de Chantal Parish, St. Michael's Mission, Most Holy Trinity Catholic Church and the Permanent Deacon Formation, Homiletics and Vision Committees.

May God, who has begun this good work in me and my classmates, bring it to completion!

12-13-2008
12-13-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment