#MercyMonday - Clothe the NakedCommunications • Mon, Nov 7 2016
- go through your drawers and closets and find good-condition clothes and shoes to donate to agencies that provide assistance for those in need;
- participate in programs that provide towels and linens for hospitals in distressed areas.
- volunteer to work at a clothing drive or at a shelter where clothing is distributed to those in need
- Support the work of the St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Donate money to organizations that have the ability to provide support and services for those in need. Do research and find organizations that put people in need first, rather than profit.
- Skip the morning latte and put that money in the collection basket at church.
- Find a charity that is meaningful to you and volunteer your time or donate.
There are so many people around us who need help. Guide us to be charitable with the blessings we have and offer them to those in need even when we think we have nothing to give. Help us to understand that to care for others is to care for you.
We ask this through the intercession of our mother as we pray Hail Mary…