Saturday, November 15, 2014

Blogging these days is a mess

Well I finally did it; I crashed my previously dependable laptop so everything I do in the computer world is adversely impacted.  Thankfully, this old out of date laptop is good enough for me to do what I am doing now but that's about it.  I can't download articles or even attach this, or other, posts to facebook.  As a matter of fact, on this old dinosaur I can't even access facebook.

I will do what I can this weekend as experts continue to look at the nasty virus the previously dependable laptop has picked up.  I mean by golly these have been very busy days for the abitadeacon.  From last weekend's incredibly busy ministry schedule I launched into the week with adult Bible study, a visit to Rayburn Prison, a night spent with the Knights of Columbus and now two busy days training our large number of altar servers.  Tomorrow, with an unusual Sunday off from my normal routine at MHT, I have been asked to assist and preach at my old home parish in beautiful Abita Springs, St. Jane de Chantal!

So I will do what I can until I get the new laptop back, hopefully free of nasty bugs and viruses.

In the meantime, blogging may be a bit messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment