Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday morning pre go to work post redoux

Two years ago I sat at this same computer and posted a Monday morning pre go to work post.  It was a stalling tactic after a 4 day holiday weekend because, quite frankly, I did not want to go to work.  A horrible experience at an employer that I had loved and hoped to retire from just went terribly wrong, all because two or three people were allowed to spew their evil venom. 

I have prayed for them before, today I jut don't give them any thought.  For, as the old saying goes, a door closed, a window opened.  So on this 1st Monday of Advent, I am off to work, at my new employer, with a new attitude, a stronger resolve to let God be God in my life and ready to tackle the day.  Then, I join the rest of the Who-dat nation and cheer on my beloved Saints vs. the very talented Seahawks.

On this Monday after Thanksgiving, I love going to work and look forward to a great day; what a difference two years makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment