Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reading the Catechism for the Year of Faith

I've been happy to both fulfill my promise to read the Catechism everyday during this Year of Faith and to share the daily readings with you here on my blog from the service provided by flockenote.  Unfortunately that service has announced some type of interruption in the daily postings calling this a detour.

As of this moment I have no idea when these will resume so for now I suggest we all just pick up the Catechism and keep going from where we left off.  That would put us at paragraph 960!  This fulfills our (my) commitment to reading the Catechism daily and every now in then it feels good to just pick up the book and hold it in your hands.

As soon as I know what is up I'll pass it along and hope that those responsible for this great gift in the Year of Faith soon resume the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment