Saturday, December 29, 2012

A very gratifying day; thanks to you

Today, I was informed that December 2012 has become my most "read" month on this blog.  As of this very moment December 2012 has logged about 10 more "reads"than the previous high month. 

What started as a place for close family and friends to go to read my infrequent reflections has turned into a labor of love.  My favorite part of this blog is when I do take the time to share a personal reflection or post my homilies.  I also enjoy posting about my prison ministry as well as my actvities centered around formation of new Permanent Deacons.  My latest love in 2012 is posting about my new role as "Pops"and anything about #1 grandson Calvin.  And I have been known to post a story or two about my New Orleans Saints and LSU Tigers!

So on this Merry Christmas 5th day of Christmas, the eve of the Feast of the Holy Family and a quiet, peaceful Saturday night, all I can say is thanks to all of you who stop by and read an article or two here at the abitadeacon.  I hope you will come back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment