Sunday, July 8, 2012

Deacon Mike's new adventure

So the new adventure begins.  Just a short post here as I prepare to go to work in the morning at a new place, for the 1st time in 18 + years.  My much discussed job change begins at 8:30 a.m. Monday morning and I must admit, it will be strange.  The 17 day vacation will help me in that I have already gotten used to not going to that previous employer.  I am very excited and happy about this opportunity and will make the most of this!

If you are so inclined, please lift a little prayer in the coming days for Deacon Mike's new adventure.  And as always, I promise to keep you informed of my new opportunity.

A good evening to recall one of my all time favorite Scripture verses: Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment