Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Still on vacation

Still vacationing with my son and daughter-in-law in North Carolina and enjoying the visit.  We will continue to visit with them through Thursday before heading to Alabama Friday for a family wedding.  My ability to post often seems to be impeded by some on the road computer issues so the updates I had promised from the various Catholic dioceses I'm traveling through may wait to I am back at home.

There are so many things happening back home too as this is the week we see many clergy changes, moving from parish to parish ahead of the July 1st start-up date.  Again, this will wait until I'm back.

For now, I continue to relax, enjoy visiting with my son and really enjoying this unexpected North Carolina weather; the high was 80 today, right now mid 60's.

So stay tuned and I'll keep on enjoying my latest vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment