Friday, June 22, 2012

Adoration in Prison

Eucharistic adoration at Kamiti Maximum Security Prison in Nairobi, Kenya…



>>>I saw this image this morning on the Catholic blog, The Crescat.  As a Catholic prison chaplain this is so beautiful on so many levels.  I have never even thought about the possibility at my Rayburn Prison.  We have no Tabernacle so I am wondering if they have one in this prison or if the Blessed Sacrament is brought to and from the prison.

In any event, look at the understanding of Real Presence of these men.  I know that the men I minister to would be equally overwhelmed with the opportunity to worship Him in Adoration.

Guess what my next inquiry will be?

Continue to pray for those in jail, their victims, those who must guard them daily, and those who minister to them, and especially pray for the innocent family members who miss their loved ones too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment