Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Birthday abitadeacon

Somehow I let the 2nd anniversary of this modest blog pass me by. On February 6th this experiment in online ministry celebrated birthday #2. So I guess it is proper to say Happy Birthday abitadeacon!

I had absolutely no idea if this would ever be much of anything. I am quite pleased that from time to time someone ventures over here and takes a look. The blog itself was originally intended for family & friends to read my "updates" without me having to send out tons of e-mails. It has grown to a place where I post homilies, reflections, the lives of the Saints and those football Saints as well as almost anything I believe worthy of posting.

I've tried to make this interesting although I'll readily admit that there are many little bells and whistles I still do not know how to do. But I'm more excited about what I have learned and have managed to piece together here to make a readable blog.

Everyone is welcome here. While my focus centers on my Catholic faith please know that I want everyone to feel at home here.

So Happy Birthday abitadeacon and here's to another great year blogging for the faith.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!

    This might be interest you

    http://opinionatedcatholic.blogspot.com/2011/02/uk-document-on-catholic-deacons-praised.html

    ReplyDelete