Friday, November 15, 2019

Through the intercession of Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos...

A miracle baby.  Watch the story and decide; be moved by faith not just sight.  The cross of Father Seelos  and the baby unexplainedly and miraculously begins to heal.  I know about the intercession of Father Seelos as his first miracle, allowing his beatification, and the healing of Gretna Louisiana native Angela Boudreaux, a woman so close to my family that I thought she was my aunt.

Let me be clear, especially for my non-Catholic friends, Blessed Seelos does not heal, but he intercedes, and does so powerfully, directly to God, God alone who heals.

Enjoy this beautiful story:

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/local/new-orleans-baby-given-hours-to-live-makes-unexplainable-recovery/289-b6f21270-8e24-42d4-8be3-7e5741902084

No comments:

Post a Comment