Thursday, April 25, 2019

Is the Pope going to move the idea of women deacons forward?

According to Deacon Greg over at Deacon's Bench some answers are coming next month.  Any opinions I have on this matter are mine and mine alone because to the best of my knowledge there is no official position locally, nationally or universally.

I am posting the link because I will only get in trouble if I write and write about something that seems ripe for controversy and trouble.  Read all the links and go to Deacon Greg's FB page to see comments many of them from deacons.

By the way, the whole studying of this issue from the Vatican oddly had no deacons consulting.

Here is the link:

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/deaconsbench/2019/04/a-decision-on-women-deacons-next-month/

No comments:

Post a Comment