Saturday, April 23, 2016

In Blogger Purgatory this Saturday

Guess I am in Blogger Purgatory this Saturday and I just don't have time to worry about it.  Yesterday was the slowest day of the month of April and so far, Saturday is sluggish too.  Instead of devoting tons of time to blogging today, I got plenty of work to do.  Most of it will be out in the yard as all efforts remain dedicated to getting ready for that wedding of the century.

We are down to the last 7 days and Wendy and I are busy, with the much appreciated help of our friends, getting both yard and home ready for the families visit.  As mentioned earlier, my North Carolina family will be staying with us for 4 days amidst the whirlwind of activity as every hour draws closer to the wedding.  Today I will be assisting my friend Keith as we complete some tough yard work.  Wendy is off to run errands and get the final touches done on any number of projects.

So yesterday and today, of all days, blogger has fallen asleep.  One of the remedies for sluggishness on blogger is to post away; ain't possible today.

So hopefully there is plenty of stuff here to warrant a visitor or two throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment