Sunday, August 31, 2014

Ending August, beginning September, 5 states away

Tonight I sit comfortably in my hotel room after 14 hours in the car today, driving thru 6 states counting home state Louisiana.  As I wake tomorrow to see September 2014 dawn, I will be looking at the sunrise in North Carolina!!!  It's happy 2nd birthday week for our #1 grandson Calvin and Wendy and I plan to celebrate to the max!  We will be seeing Calvin tomorrow after lunch and trust me, we can't wait!


I really am excited about the week ahead and the celebration of birthday #2 but I am also excited about the change in month.  While September still can be hot and bring us storms, it does bring us football and the end of the summer and the start of autumn.  Yes, I can't wait!


Blogging this week may be light, it will include more family posts, but that's ok!


Hang in there with me and Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment