Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MIA: Catechism everyday on the Year of Faith

I have been most happy to receive the Catechism emails which began on the 1st day of the Year of Faith.  I have also been happy to copy them to this blog to help spread the word and hopefully help more folks actually read the Catechism.

I signed uo for a service that simply sent me a daily email with that days reading.  Some days it may be a few paragraphs, others a little more intense reading.  Here is the bad news: as of Saturday past, these emails just quit coming.  After a day or two I was not concerned; now, I am left to wonder.  And quite frankly I do not possess the adequate time or even investigative skills to know what happened.

If you were receiving these emails independent of this blog drop me a note to let me know if you too quit receiving them or if you know what happened.

In any event, if reading the Catechism was one of your commitments for the Year of Faith, just pick up the book and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment